4/17/09

{ Shannon & Josh }


While I was in St. George over Easter, I did an amazing engagement shoot. Everytime I look at these pictures I laugh because right off from the beginning Shannon kept telling me she's "not photogenic"... she's wrong! She looks beautiful in every shot and now I'm even more excited to shoot her wedding. Thanks to Shannon for asking me to be their photographer and thanks to Josh for being such a good sport about all the pictures! So, here's a sneak peek at my favorites:



















6 comments:

Tiffany Feger said...

these are really good!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

turned out great!

Alisha Wilkins said...

These are awesome! Great job!

Hallie said...

Awesome! The look amazing!

bundy family said...

holy kristen those look so dang good. Next time you come down I want you to take some family pictures for us! Really, those turned out REALLY good.

Emma said...

They turned out great! My favorite is the second to last one, the colors look amazing! Can't wait to see how the wedding pics turn out!