6/28/09

{ Josh & Micah }


I had such a fun time doing some couple pictures with these two. They have been married almost two years now, and thought it was time for some updated pictures. I was excited when they found my blog and scheduled a time for pictures. We spent a lot of time hanging around my neck of the woods, and I love the results. We took pictures for over two hours until it was too dark to take anymore. I love the way they turned out, hope they do too! As always, I had a hard time narrowing down which pictures to post.












6 comments:

Josh and Micah said...

FABULOUS!!! Kristen! These are better than I ever imagined!
THANKS!!! :)

Elisa said...

They really did turn out awesome!!! I love the colors the old house had! Great job!! Now I really can't wait for my new family pics this weekend!

Elisa said...

PS I think my favorites are the railroad one with texture, the almost kissing picture and #'s 3 and 8!! But I really LOVE them all. You really do such a good job!! Hey everyone...that's my sister!! (hee hee) ;)

Jonesy said...

I always love how you are able to bring out the eyes of those you photograph. Just beautiful!!

Burlene said...

You did a great job on my beautiful firtborn! We wish we knew you when she got married! We'll keep you in mind I have 3 more girls to follow!!:0)

*Aliese* said...

You're freakin' awesome! One of these days, you're gonna have to do ours, that's for sure.