9/10/09

:: Anna & Ethan ::

9 Months Old

While I was in St. George over Labor Day weekend, I decided to not book any sessions so I could spend time with my family. Just after I decided that, my sister called to schedule a session with me to take the twins' nine month old pictures. A little bit after that, my sister in law emailed me and asked if she could schedule me to take their family pictures. So, I ended up doing two sessions after all, but I was ok with it because I was still spending time with my family!

Saturday morning, bright and early, we headed out to take pictures of these two babies. It was so much fun! They are at such a fun age right now, and I love how their cute personalities show through on their pictures. I posted ten pictures, and I had a really hard time narrowing it down to ten! Both babies looked adorable and had smiles on their faces 90% of the shoot.

I loved taking their pictures, and I loved being able to spend time with them (and their Momma!) while doing it. I'm looking forward to their big 1 year session!









2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Their little outfits are freakin' adorable! You do such a good job; I seriously can't wait for you to do ours!

Alisha Wilkins said...

These are adorable! You do some great work!