6/28/10

:: Chipman Family :: Provo, Utah, Utah County Family & Children Photographer



I got a call from my good ol' college friend, Aliese (she's the beauty above), at Christmas...



... She told me she wanted to give these two, her parents, a gift certificate for...


... one a these: a family session so that they could have an updated family picture before her brother leaves on his LDS mission.

I drove down to Manti and met her family at the Manti temple. I was a little nervous because we had to do the session at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. For photographers like me, 1 o'clock in the afternoon = potential lighting nightmare. I hadn't been to the Manti temple in about twelve years so I had no idea what we would be dealing with. I was pleasantly surprised! It was beautiful! I had a lot of fun taking pictures of Aliese's cute family. They are a crack up. I had to keep a close eye on all of them. When I was paying more attention to lighting and proper photography, those naughties would sneak in some texting and bunny ears - all while I was still shooting! They definitely kept me laughing and kept me on my toes. Loved it.







These four "children" are hilarious.


And, last but not least, I had to put this picture up. There are no words.

P.S. This better be a profile picture on facebook ASAP.

Thank you, Chipman Family! It was a blast!

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

HaHaHa! I love them. :) Thanks so much!

*Karleena* said...

What beautiful pictures of the Chipman family!! I can't help it though - my favorite is the last one of Darrin! Classic!! (And as I'm sure you've discovered - it is now his facebook pic!)