7/19/10

:: The B. Family :: Provo, Utah, Utah County Family & Children Photographer


This was, by far, the biggest group I've ever done pictures of! The pictures were taken on the most gorgeous piece of land I've ever seen. I would be in heaven if I had climbing vines, TONS of trees, a waterfall, and a rickety old fence in my yard. I would live outside. The weather was perfect (I'm guessing around 80) and the people were beautiful. I have a lot of images from this session (how could I not, with 40+ people and lots of individual families?) and I'm having fun going through them. For now, here are a few of my favorites (so far) from the evening.

Special thanks to my friend, Katie, for the referral :)














3 comments:

Rachel Doyle said...

Great as always!

Tiffany Feger said...

awesome! such clarity!

Heather B said...

Hey! There's our favorite uncle! Dale and Joann! They were here visiting when Kalia had her accident, and they were both so wonderful coming to the hospital and stuff. So cool that you got to shoot their family! I actually haven't met most of their kids and grandkids.