7/9/10

:: The O. Family :: Provo, Utah, Utah County Family & Children Photographer


This cute family was given a gift certificate at Christmas for a session with me. Their oldest son is leaving on his LDS mission (in fact, I think he's gone now!) - the perfect reason for an updated family picture. We were just barely able to arrange our schedules and squeeze in a session... things are busy when you have eight kids and you are trying to get everything together before one leaves for two years! I had a great time with this family and, thankfully, we survived the nasty mosquitoes!


Their Missionary





1 comment:

Lacey McKay said...

These are awesome Kristen! I'm not sure I would be brave enough to take on that many little ones! Although, Mormons seem to have very well behaved children so that helps! What a beautiful family! I'm sure they will "Cherish" these forever! ;)