8/30/10

:: Semaya :: St. George, Utah Newborn Photographer


Remember this family? During this session their cute Mom told me a little secret... she was pretty sure she was pregnant. And she was right!

Her cute little girl arrived about two weeks ago and isn't she precious? While I was in St. George last week I was able to squeeze in this newborn session with gorgeous little Semaya. I couldn't believe how teeny tiny she was! It shocked me to think that my little Hailey was smaller than that just over three months ago, and now she seems like a giant compared to Semaya. This little angel is so lucky to have such an amazing family! She has unbelievable parents and six other siblings, one of which (her big brother, Kyler) is not even a year old yet! This little lady is going to be taken care of :) I'm so glad I got to take her pictures. Here's a sneak peak:







No comments: