9/14/10

:: Ellie :: Provo, Utah, Utah County Family & Children Photographer


I had an amazing photo session last night with this beautiful little girl! Ellie just turned one about a month ago and she was due for some new pictures. I was a little worried at the beginning of the shoot because we pulled up to the location we'd chosen (a park) and it was CLOSED! We decided to be rebels and go in anyway. Lucky for us, the cops didn't kick us out until the session was wrapping up. I felt like such a rebel! Ellie was very straight-faced for a lot of the session and I know her Mom was worried we didn't get any good smiling pictures, but we did.

Here's a sneak peek:





1 comment:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

So cute! I thought it was so fun when I saw you took Ellie's pictures! Her mom Sarah is my cousin.... Ellie is adorable!