10/12/10

:: Richardson Family :: Provo, Utah, Utah County Family & Children Photographer


My cute cousin and her family flew in for a quick weekend in Utah. I was so excited to be able to take some cute pictures of baby E. and their family while they were in town - it was a wonderful excuse to spend a little time with them! We didn't have a lot of time but we set up and did a few indoor shots of the baby before we headed out for the family pictures. By the time we got out for the family pictures, baby E. was exhausted! Lucky for us, she's adorable whether she's tired or not. Here's a quick sneak peek of some of the images I've edited so far:




I love this image. I think I love it so much because it wasn't posed! I was checking the light and my camera settings when I saw this. I started just snapping away and it might just be my favorite picture of them!



This picture proves how worn out the baby really was... but doesn't she just look precious sleeping on her Mommy's chest?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love it! And yes, I really like the apple orchard picture too!