3/3/09

{ Anna & Ethan }


These cute babies were blessed on Saturday and I was lucky enough to take their pictures (the fact that I'm their Aunt might have something to do with it...). I loved being able to capture them in their precious little blessing outfits that were sewn by their Grandma (my mom). And, I was happy we were able to squeeze in some tutu pictures of Anna (these tutu pictures will be perfect to display at the craft fair!). It was a beautiful day and I'm happy I was able to take their pictures. I hope their Mommy (and Daddy) will {cherish} them!

I had a hard time picking my favorite pictures... can you tell?









3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Aw, that last one is so sweet!

Elisa said...

Wow! Whose kids are those? They are absolutly the most beautiful kids I have ever seen...really!

bundy family said...

So I have a wedding for you in September. My sister is finally getting married...want it? My parents are trying to talk to her into no photographer just snapshots cause they are poor..dumb. So let me know what you think.