3/30/09

{ Summer }


This adorable little girl belongs to one of our best friends from high school. They stopped to see us while they were passing through town. Since the boys were downstairs playing ping-pong, we decided to dress her up in some tutus and take some cute pictures of her. I'm so glad we did! They turned out adorable and I had a lot of fun taking them. I was worried they wouldn't turn out well because it was late and night and we didn't have any natural lighting, but I'm happy with how they turned out. Here are a few of my favorites from her shoot:







How about this dirty look she's giving? She does it a lot! It's so funny. I know she for sure gets that from her Dad. Love it!

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

That last photo is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pictures! thanks again for doing them!