8/28/09

{ Jaxton }


I am finally caught up on my editing. Phew! This was the other session I had during my quick trip to St. George. Isn't he the cutest? Jaxton is turning two soon. This session was extra fun because Jaxton is the son of my Dad's best friend's daughter... does that make sense? When we were little we spent a ton of time together while our Dad's were causing trouble. I haven't seen her in at least 15 years, so this was a treat! Jaxton was adorable and as busy as a normal two year old boy... he actually reminds me a lot of Jonas. I spent the majority of the session chasing after him and it was worth it. I think the pictures totally fit his personality.











5 comments:

The Leggs said...

I love the one of him looking at his dad in the fire engine. They all look great.

Wetzel's said...

Kristen you did awesome!!! They are sooo cute!!! Of course I am the proud grandma:)

Jolene and Ty said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute! I love them, especially the one of him running to his daddy! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see all of them!

Jason and Joanna said...

Jo is one of my bestest friends and Jaxt is SO cute! You did a fantastic job at catching Jaxton's personality! LOVE LOVE LOVE the yellow boots!

*Aliese* said...

Way to go! I absolutely LOVE them. I like his excited little face.