8/24/09

{ Shay }


Oh. my. gosh. I am still on a photographer's high from this session! I went to St. George for a couple sessions last weekend and I still can't get over how fun it was; however, I think this session with Shay is my all-time favorite session so far to date. An hour before our session was scheduled to start it was dumping rain. I was horrified because I thought we might have to reschedule - not an easy task when I live in Northern Utah and Shay lives in California! Luckily, the storm stopped just before our session and by the time we finished it was sprinkling again. The storm actually ended up being wonderful because the lighting was soft and beautiful and the sky couldn't have looked more gorgeous. Combine the beautiful landscape with a beautiful bride... I don't think we could have taken a bad shot! Shay's wedding is in October (a beach wedding in California - can't wait to spend time photographing her and her soon-to-be husband on the beach!) and I'm even more excited than I was before. I loved everything about this session: loved the dress, loved the hair, loved the flower, loved the umbrella, loved the red shoes, and especially I loved spending time with the beautiful bride!








9 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

These look awesome! Good job!

Brandi Schall said...

The colors are so pretty, I love the red touches. The sky does look amazing. You really have great talent Kristen!

*Aliese* said...

Lovely, friend! I enjoy the one with the "D" behind it because I've totally never seen one like that. You're so freakin' creative.

Emma said...

these are so good Kristen! I love ALL of these, & such a BEAUTIFUL bride!!

cmhd said...

You are beautiful, Shay! Nice job, Kristen!

Josh and Micah said...

I love the first one! She just pops! Gorgeous!! :) You have such a great eye Kristen!

The Miner's said...

WOW!! You are amazing! I love them all!!!!! Shay is really beautiful bride.

Elisa said...

I love them!! They are beautiful!! Shay looks AMAZING!! And I would have to say that the weather was absolutely perfect!!

Tanaya and Tim said...

You did a great job! You should see Tim's cousin Sarah's wedding pictures for more ideas (not that you don't have enough already-I just thought they were the same type of style, and really pretty). You're so talented!