8/2/09

{ Shannon & Josh }


Remember this cute couple I did engagement pictures for a few months ago? Well, time flies and their wedding is just around the corner. They decided they wanted something a little different than the normal Southern Utah wedding pictures (aka red rock) so they headed up to my place to have the pictures taken. I've been wanting an excuse to take some more pictures in the orchards next to my house, and I was glad when these two were up for it. I am really happy with they way they turned out - everything looks so lush and green! If you look close, you'll be able to spot the cherries and apples in a few of the pictures.

Look close at Shannon's dress - isn't it beautiful? Her Mom made it!

Here's a sneak preview of a few of the pictures I've edited so far:







2 comments:

Josh and Micah said...

These are gorgeous!! You do amazing work Kristen! :)

*Aliese* said...

The kiss with the sun setting behind them is beautiful!