9/20/10

:: Landry :: Provo, Utah, Utah County Newborn Photographer


Remember this maternity session from not very long ago? Little Landry made his appearance about two weeks ago. He scared his mom & dad with a NICU stay, but he seems to be doing well now - thank goodness! Landry was my FOURTH session this week and it didn't disappoint. We came out with some amazing images. Landry is a handsome little guy and I'm glad I got to spend a little bit snuggling him while I took his pictures. As always, I had a really hard time narrowing down pictures for a sneak peek, but here they are:

The background is a blanket that Brittany brought. As soon as I saw it I knew I would want to use it as a backdrop for a few pictures!



I love that these newborns have been so nice in giving me little smiles during their sessions!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

SO cute!! I love the polka dots!