10/4/10

:: Anna & Ethan :: Provo, Utah, Utah County Family & Children Photographer


The last time I took "official" pictures of these babies was just over a year ago. I can't believe that these two are almost TWO years old. I keep thinking I should stop calling them "the babies" but I just don't think I can do it. I think I'm pretty lucky to have such adorable kids of my own, but then on top of that I have equally adorable nieces and nephews. And I just love them. I love Ethan and his 100% laid back attitude and his feisty sister who is completely opposite in every single way. The lighting was not friends with me during their session and I kept complaining about it. Then you factor in a busy toddler, times two. I think I made my sister nervous that we wouldn't have any good images. So, to hold her over until I'm finished editing the session, here's a sneak peek of some of my favorites so far.






5 comments:

cmhd said...

Can you come to TX to take pictures of my kiddos? Please??! Too cute!

Dean and LaRene said...

I'm pretty sure they weren't smiling because grandma wasn't there.

Unknown said...

WOW Kristen! You are an amazing photographer! Elisas kids are just too dang cute :) great job!

Lacey McKay said...

These are great Kristen!

The Miner's said...

So cute! I can't wait to see more!