10/31/10

:: etsy hats :: Provo, Utah, Utah County Family & Children Photographer


I recently had the opportunity to do some trade work with a seller, Misslis' Boutique, on etsy. I photographed my three kids in a few of the hats from her shop. I am in love with these hats! Not only are they adorable, but they are also really high quality. I've gone out a few times to get pictures of my kids in the hats and I'm sure I'll go a couple more times. The first time I took the kids out it was fuh-reezing cold. It was too cold to even get the baby out of the car. That session only lasted a few minutes. The next time we went the weather and lighting we both gorgeous! I got some great shots of the two older kids, but because the baby isn't sitting up by herself yet I couldn't get any of her. I finally got a minute where I could drag my husband along with me to help prop the baby so we could get some cute pictures of her. Morale of the story? I'm in love with these kids and I'm in love with these hats.

If you're in the market for adorable warm hats for your kids this winter, check out

P.S. If any of you are interested in trade work, send me an email. I love doing trades!














1 comment:

Dean and LaRene said...

I bet these photos will sell hats! Couldn't get cuter models if they tried!