11/11/10

:: B. Family :: Provo, Utah, Utah County Photographer


I am so behind! I did this session over a week ago and I told Katie I would post a preview of the pictures a week ago. I have a million reasons why it didn't get done, but still. How rude of me!

Isn't this family the cutest little family? Katie is my daughter's preschool teacher, they live in my neighborhood, and they go to the same ward as we do. Lucky for us, we get to see a lot of them! I had so much fun on this session. These two little girls are some of the cutest girls I know. They have the best personalities, they are sweethearts, and they are super funny. Katie and Brian better watch out in a few years! I'm glad I got to take their family pictures, it was a lot of fun. AND, I got the better end of the deal :)








1 comment:

Jennie said...

Cute!! That is where we are going on Sat for our pics! I love these!