11/28/10

:: Megan & Eric :: St. George, Utah Engagement Photographer


I am so excited for Megan to get married! Megan is one of my best friends from high school and I just love her. We don't get to hang out as much as I'd like so I was really excited when she asked me to take her engagement pictures. It was my first time meeting Eric and... I approve. Really, he's the perfect match for my hilariously fun Megan.

P.S. I'll be designing their wedding invitation as well. To prove how awesome and funny Megan is, here's an except for the wording for her invitation:

"Donnell and Janet (I'm keeping their last name a secret, thanks to all the weirdos in the world)
are thoroughly stoked to announce the marriage of their daughter,
Megan Ruth..."

And yes. She's dead serious. Only Megan could pull of a wedding invitation that includes the word stoked.

And that is why I love her.






3 comments:

Dean and LaRene said...

These are wonderful photos. Megan is one of my most favorite adopted daughters. You are beautiful, Megan and I am so happy for you. :)

Unknown said...

These are great photos and Megan is beautiful and Eric looks good too. How did you get him to smile??? Love them both from the future mom-in-law to Megan.

This part is from Eric's father. You did an amazing job to get Eric to smile. Megan is drop dead bonita smiling or not. I was a pro once, but don't think I could have taken a better bunch of pics.
Daddy Pom

Lyndy Staheli said...

Love the pictures. You did a great job Kristen.
Megan you look amazing! I'm so happy for you. I was wondering how you were doing just a few months ago. Good luck with everything.